Cupcake Queen Interviewed by Maryland Newsline!

Surcie and Peggy: Thanks for your kind words!

Cupcake Queen was interviewed a couple of weeks ago by Tamra Tomlinson from Maryland Newsline. Here's the link to Tamra's article: newsline.umd.edu/etcetera/cupcake_queen050808.htm.

And, this is the video that Tamra shot showing the set up of the 50,000 cupcakes here the night before Maryland Day...Tamra's graduating today from the School of Journalism!



Thanks for the interview, Tamra. I really enjoyed meeting you.

Rock on, CQ

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:36 PM

    You're welcome, CQ! I was pleased to be contacted. It's a good article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun reading...i never knew the background for your blog!! i am definitely a beginner too but i love to 'learn' ...it's what is addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really good article - have just found your blog tonight and am really enjoying spending time here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:25 PM

    I've been reading your blog for a long time- you are so much fun! Glad to see such a nice article about you. p.s. you don't look your age AT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't visited in a while so I stopped by tonight and saw this post!

    It was really fun to meet you and learn more about the CQ. Thanks again for your patience with my zillions of questions.

    Now, with grad school finally finished I can devote all my time to...being unemployed.

    ReplyDelete