Hmmmm....A Vanilla Cupcake Housewarming Gift?

Okay...I'm not actually advocating that you buy this candle...but if you are into cupcakes and vanilla and candles...this might just be what you're looking for. My sister, Robin (she's my favorite sister...okay, she's my only sister), clued me into this...It's a "new item, new fragrance" jar candle from Yankee Candle.

It comes in three sizes and the smallest one (3.7 ounces) is already on backorder. These puppies must be flying off the shelf. They run from $21.99 for the largest to $9.99 for the smallest. The blurb on the Yankee Candle web site says: "Try them in Vanilla Cupcake ... the rich, creamy aroma of vanilla cupcakes with hints of lemon and lots of buttery icing." Sounds good enough to eat, don't ya think?

Other Vanilla Cupcake Yankee Candle items include Vanilla Cupcake Scented Tea Lights, Vanilla Cupcakes Wrapped Votive, and Vanilla Cupcake Tarts Wax Potpourri (I cannot believe that I just typed that). So, what are you waiting for?. Get out there and shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment