X-Tra Curricular Baby Cake Activity

I know it's not a cupcake, but I just couldn't help myself! I saw a photo of these Croissant Cranberry Baby Cakes and just had to try making them. Turned out to be so easy and fun! I know it's not really a cupcake, but it is a cute little cake. I made mine with dried cranberries but you can use fresh blueberries or strawberries...or what ever you like best. They are nice and crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside. Hope you like them!

Croissant Cranberry Baby Cakes Recipe Download:
PDF | WORD | TEXT

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 PM

    I am SO excited to have found your blog. I adore cupcakes. In fact, this is my favorite place to buy them. I would love to be able to make cupcakes that look and taste this good!

    http://www.nyceats.net/photos/eats/magnolia02.html

    (BTW, I live in the DC area, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:31 PM

    Wow, those turned out great! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete