Are You A Cupcake Lover or Are You A Cupcake Wh---??

Hello Cupcake Lovers! I know that I haven't mentioned this, but I always have my eye out for cupcakey t-shirts....I've bought a few from Johnnycupcakes.com that are really cute and very creative...And, while I don't draw, I do like to mess around with type...so here are two that I designed today.

The first one is called "Wanna Bite?" ...The main graphic is CUPCAKE LOVER...You can see the actual artwork here.
Okay. I know this is bad, but I couldn't help myself...My boss was telling me the other day that their dog loves ice cubes so much they they call her an ice whore.

Based on that, I could see the need for such a cupcake t-shirt... tongue-in-cheek so to speak...this one is called "I'll Do Anything for a Cupcake," and the graphic is Cupcake Whore...You can see my design here.
If you want one you can buy a t-shirts...more designs coming...HERE!

This weekend I'm going to try to create some first birthday cupcakes for Tai Shan, the National Zoo's giant panda cub who turns 1-year-old on July 9...so stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. I love them both! I have to admit, the whore one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome T's! So awesome - I'll do anything for a cupcake - cupcake whore - pure genius! So... you gonna be selling these anytime soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:50 PM

    The whore one's a hoot! I might be one of those. . .My sis and I are planning a trip to NYC for Sept. and our must-vist list includes Magnolia's (which I've been to before), Billy's, and Buttercup Bake Shop. OH, and Beard Papas. (Not cupcakes. Creampuffs!)

    Needless to say, we plan to walk everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a desserts only party and going to give a t-shirt as a party gift...I'll need to think of a fun party game to see who'll win the bounty. BTW, I decided to get a blogger account, so my site has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keesha: I like your new blog....I'll change your link on my sidebar...what's your email? I"m getting ready to do another shirt!

    ReplyDelete