Peanut Butter Cupcakes Land Safely in Spokane...3,000 Miles From Home

I boxed up a dozen of the Week 40 cupcakes...Dark, Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter with Dark Chocolate Ganache...on Tuesday to fedex to my brother, Jim, in Spokane, because I lost our bet on the (who can bear to remember??) Redskins vs Seattle game on Jan. 14. I had created a new packaging idea using styrofoam, and it appears to have worked...even tho I was not happy with it. Now I have a couple of other ideas. When they get finalized, I'll see who wants to be a testee (or testor) for the cupcake shipping box!

Here's what my brother's email said:
"They got here in great shape, tasted like they were made today. Got rave reviews from the crew, especially the frosting! I had to save 4 for Mary and Les and I'm guarding them with my life. Terrif!"

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:04 PM

    i would pay to be a tester!!! :)

    melika0477@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:17 PM

    TWO YUMS UP!!!!!

    The cupcakes were FANTASTIC!! Shipping method is taste tested and approved! The Dark Chocolate Ganache frosting is TO DIE FOR!!!

    Love,

    Mary H. and Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:40 PM

    If you want to test shipping to Queensland, Australia then don't forget me ;) Do they really taste as fresh after shipping? Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's more of what my brother wrote in his email:
    I really was surprised that they tasted so fresh....You do have that frosting down cold, it's just great. His wife wrote later and said this:
    WO YUMS UP!!!!!

    The cupcakes were FANTASTIC!! Shipping method is taste tested and approved! The Dark Chocolate Ganache frosting is TO DIE FOR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:11 PM

    You seem to be such a wonderful Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:48 PM

    There is no seems to be. CQ is a wonderful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:47 AM

    Really packing beautiful

    ReplyDelete